SARAH DAY, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Asking for help and taking the step to begin therapy can feel scary. Often times, people feel they need to be at their breaking point to ask for help. I am here to remind you that there is no wrong reason or wrong time to begin therapy. Whatever your reason is, is valid. My hope is that once you begin therapy with me, you feel heard and supported as we work together collaboratively around your treatment needs and towards your goals.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has worked in various levels of care, including inpatient, residential, PHP, IOP, and outpatient with many different client populations including
those dealing with eating disorders, psychosis, mood disorders and anxiety. Some of my specialties include anxiety, mood disorders, life transitions, body image, and stress management.
I have an interest in supporting those during the perinatal and postpartum periods as well as those who are transitioning to parenthood. I also greatly enjoy working with college age individuals and providing support to family members or parents of individuals living with mental illness or
who have experienced a first episode.
* Master of Social Work, Simmons University
* Bachelor of Social work, Providence College
* Using CBT with Children
* Family-Based Treatment Method
* I am currently enrolled in the Maternal Mental Health Intensive through the Seleni Institute and will be completing the Advanced Perinatal Mental Health Psychotherapy Training in May.
Licensure and Certification
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker CT# 11466
* Structured Interview for Psychosis-Risk Syndromes, Certified Assessor